Lake and Pond Water Colorant.
Taho Blue® Lake & Pond Color is a blended formulation of water-soluble dyes in a convenient liquid formulation.
Colorant beautifies murky, cloudy or off-colored water with a pleasing, natural aqua-blue color
Contains more than twice the dye concentration compared to other typical pond dyes on the market
Convenient liquid formulation is easily poured into lakes and ponds and rapidly distributes color throughout the entire water body
Directions and Usage
1. Determine the number of acre-feet to be treated:
- Multiply the acres of surface area [length(ft) x width(ft) / 43,560] by the average depth(ft).
2. Apply ½ gallon of Tahoe Blue® per acre foot, (1,234 cubic meters of water).
- Always wear rubber gloves when handling Tahoe Blue®.
- Pour Tahoe Blue® from the container directly into the water along the shore line.
- Dispersion of the color will depend on the movement of the water, but should occur within hours after treatment.
- As needed, add additional Tahoe Blue® to the water to maintain the desired coloration of the water.